- High Image Quality and Image Capture
- Maximum image capture rate of up to 30
fps. Motion-JPEG is used for image compression. Image
quality and capture rate can be set through authorized
access of the VB101 using a web browser.
- Four cameras can be attached
- A maximum of 2 cameras (Canon
VC-C4/VC-C4R/VC-C3) can be remotely controlled.
- You can zoom and limit the field-of-view.
Camera switching and image display, using preset
configuration, is possible from the PC viewing the image.
- Intranet/Internet Compatibility
- Image display and remote camera
operations can be easily accomplished using a web browser.
(Standard TCP/IP, HTTP protocols are used).
- Automatic switching between 10 Mbps and
100 Mbps ethernet connections.
- Simple Configuration and Maintenance
- Configuring and maintaining this system
over a web browser is easy.
- Initial network configurations are easy
to set up using software supplied with the server.
Network error and access information are automatically
logged in a file, which can be forwarded to a specified
- Web/Server Integration
- In addition to the server configuration
data, web page content can be stored on a flash memory card,
allowing for the image and information content to be
transmitted via the web at any time.
- Expandable Server Capabilities
- 2 PCMCIA slots can be used for a standard
modem or a flash memory card.
- Sensors can be attached through IN/OUT
- Signals or scheduling commands issued
through the IN/OUT device ports can be used to store still
- Stored images can then be searched or
displayed via a web browser