iCAMView is an IP network camera server solution hosting two cameras across your
LAN / WAN. Using your existing network infrastructure multiple cameras can be
centrally monitored using iCAMView's web server or the included iMultiView
monitoring software. iCAMView itself streams live video images to any users
logged into it and can also be used as a remote monitoring device, meaning there
is no need for dedicated monitoring workstations.
iCAMView camera server features
The iCAMView is provided with a static infra-red camera or pan & tilt
camera, meaning one spare camera port is available for expansion. iCAMView also
provides a comprehensive feature set which includes :
- Integrated web server for camera configuration and monitoring
- Motion detection
- 10 / 100 Mbps network connectivity
- Cameras can be viewed using java enabled web browser or ActiveX viewer
- Up to 30 remote viewers at any one time
- Eight assignable user accounts with passwords
- Supplied with iMultiView software for iCAMView management on your network
- LCD display and LED indicators
- Weighs 75 grams
- The smallest camera server : 48mm x 63mm x 21mm
- Multiple alerting options for motion detection : email with images, FTP
upload and stream to local hard drive (using iMultiView)
iCAMView network camera server solution is supplied with either a static
infra-red camera or pan and tilt camera as standard.
iMultiView bundled camera management software
A CD-ROM is included in every iCAMView package. The CD contains manuals, the
Netility utility (for updating camera firmware) and our iMultiView camera
management software. Using iMultiView you can monitor an unlimited number of
iCAMViews and network cameras.
Cameras half way around the globe can be monitored on the same screen as a
camera next door and motion detection can be used to bring up a camera or stream
video to your hard drive whenever motion is detected.
The iMultiview camera management software is rich with features to allow you
to keep an eye on all of your iCAMViews at the click of a mouse button. And best
of all, it comes free with the iCAMView camera server!