To increase the safety and security of your home, just connect the Veo Wireless
Observer direct to your network, which will enable you to keep a watchful eye on
your home and loved ones when you're not there.
By simply accessing the Internet and logging on to your camera's
onboard home page, you can view, hear and control the camera over the Internet
or from anywhere on your network.
IP Security Camera Features: -
- Easy to install and set-up.
- CCD sensor and glass lens ensures low light vision and crisp clear pictures.
- Audio monitoring allows you to hear what is happening.
- Follow the action via the integrated remote controlled pan and tilt
- A motion sensor jack automatically triggers the camera and e-mails the
picture to you.(sensor sold separately)
- The external antenna extends the range of your wireless connection.
- Ethernet status LED indicates when the camera has connected to the network.
- Monitor multiple IP security cameras simultaneously, using the powerful
software included in the pack.
- Save on travel time by monitoring remote locations on your Internet browser.
A wireless network is required as no Ethernet port is provided.
Image Digital output, 24 bit colour, VGA CCD sensor, size
640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120, MJPEG compression for faster video, auto
exposure, gain, and white balance, 1 lux sensitivity.
Hardware 802.11b (WiFi) access point or wireless network
interface card, pan-tilt with remote control (120属 pan/60属 tilt), built-in web
server allows camera to be accessed by standard Internet browser. Captures audio
with internal or external microphone, camera can be triggered by motion (with
separate motion sensor), 120 Mips RISC processor, lens: f2.0, fixed focus,
glass, 1 MB flash memory, IP Address display.
Application Software Automatically sends an e-mail with
image, view multiple cameras simultaneously, capture snapshots and video to your
Minimum System Requirements:-
To connect the IP camera 802.11b(WiFi) access point or
wireless network interface card.
To view the IP security camera's images Windows速 98, ME,
2000, or XP, PC connected to network, Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, 800 x 600
display with 16 bit colour.
To hear audio from the camera Soundcard and speakers.
To connect the camera to the Internet Broadband Internet
access (min. 128K upload).
To configure the camera Windows 98/ME/2000/XP PC and a
9-pin serial port.